[Wine] Running wine application at level 3

mattm591 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 20 07:17:37 CDT 2008

I am trying to run a windows application (uTorrent) on my Suse server.

The server runs at level 3 for speed, but has a gui available to allow it to be configured easily.

I have installed and configured utorrent with wine on the gui and set it up to work with the web interface so it  can be controlled remotely.

I want it to be running whenever the server is on, but I don't want to have to see the gui at level 5, instead have it running at level 3 with no visual.

When I try loading it I am presented with an error telling me that there is no display available and to check my X server and $DISPLAY.

Is there a way to run this application through wine but not have to view it.

Thanks for any help,

Matt