[Wine] autocad 2008 and wine

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 01:37:53 CDT 2008

2008/6/22 epsilon_da <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
> About starting a new AutoCAD clone. I am an electronics student
> and i want to start an open Electronic CAD, which in some parts
> share the same widgets as a complete CAD. So it can be a joined
> project. Making good CAD widget can be made multiple kinds of
> CADs for different applications.
> How many here are interested to start such a project?

I am interested. You draft a proposal for a working,
Solidworks-compatible application and I'll start donating. I need to
know when I will have a usable product. By usable, I mean that I can
do my development in a fashion similar to how is done in Solid, and
that I can exchange files with other Solid users without giving them

Dotan Cohen

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?