[Wine] Remove / block DARKGuy user from the forum and mailing list

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 00:43:25 CDT 2008

Well nobody told me that even when I signed up in the mailing list. I've
been posting to this list since 2006-2007 and I haven't had any problems
with it, nobody has told me that the list is ASCII and now everybody is
trying to associate me with the forum. WTF??...

Just for the side note, I'm not going to change my posting way, simply
because 1. I use gmail, 2. I like gmail, 3. I personally don't like the
console for other than fixing my X when it crashes or quick-editing any
file, and 4. he's no one to tell me what to use or not to use - and if he
is, then I'm sorry but I use what I wish, unless explicitly stated the
contrary in a... rules page maybe?

I'm off to bed, I've had enough with this.