[Wine] warcraft 3 run problem

thecata wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 10 00:45:31 CDT 2008

Error (console):

Code:
 $ wine War3
ALSA lib conf.c:3939:(snd_config_expand) Unknown parameters 0
ALSA lib control.c:910:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL default:0
fixme:wave:ALSA_AddCaptureDevice Add support for DSCapture
ALSA lib conf.c:3939:(snd_config_expand) Unknown parameters 1
ALSA lib control.c:910:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL default:1
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found, disabling mixer
err:ole:CoCreateInstance apartment not initialised
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"OPENGL32.dll": libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
err:module:import_dll Loading library OPENGL32.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\media\\home\\thecata\\soft\\Warcraft III\\Game.dll") failed (error c000007a).

The Wine desktop starts only to display a "Couldn't open Game.dll" error message box.

Note: although I've been using Linux for quite some time, this is the first time I tried to install a Windows game on it (until now, I've been using a dual boot... Windows/Linux, but now I decided to permanently switch to Linux... being able to play the same games would be nice though)[/code]