[Wine] dns9

Alvin Murphy aemjr at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 10 00:27:24 CDT 2008

HI:  I am new to trying to use wine, so forgives stupid questions.  I
tried recently to use wine to install Dragon Naturally Speaking 9, using
the instructions of Nancy Cragin.  I am using PCLinuxOS and not ubuntu
but none of the code seems to matter.  First problem is that the disks
would not completely copy to my home directory.  There were several cab
files that linux could not read or copy.  When I tried to run setup.exe
nothing happened and when I looked at that file on my home directory, it
was empty.  Would appreiate any tips. Thanks