[Wine] Questions, :-) I'm a novice

UWF97Nole wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 20 10:18:26 CDT 2008

I have EA's Need for Speed 2 and Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit.

Neither one will run on my WIN XP system.  I have a pretty solid 3.0 Ghz system with a 256 MB nvidia graphics card.

I want to run these programs, can I download WINE HQ and play these?

I found this?

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=1903&iTestingId=15217

But, I have no clue how to even start, how does this WINE HQ work?

Can I get these programs to utilize my graphics card with WINE HQ?

I apologize, I'm such a novice on this stuff.

I just want to run these games in the full capacity in graphics that they will run in on my machine?

Thank you so much
Robert