[Wine] winecfg

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Mar 25 00:06:23 CDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 9:55 PM, miykle <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> G'Day  :  Well I run winecfg again and this time it seems to have worked,
> The message ended in successful and when I tried loading a program,
> ex windows, it installed ok, except it was in Greek, not English ??.
> does anyone know why it would use Greek and not english ???.
>   I'll have to do some reading, as was suggested, about the
> "Wine configuration" window.

Please don't post the same question multiple times in fifteen
minutes...

We have no idea why you're running winecfg, nor why you're seeing
greek.
What apps are you trying to install?

I think perhaps you might benefit from the idea somebody
had this morning of training videos for how to use Wine,
that show how to use it from ground zero to load a few
common Windows apps.   Perhaps we can whip such a video
together in the next week...