[Wine] Re: FL Studio 8 regcode isn't accepted

flat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 28 13:40:13 CDT 2008

FL Studio 8 was officially released two days ago and it's not a beta anymore and it is publically available for download at www.flstudio.com

billstei wrote:

> It would no doubt help to regress back to a Wine version that works, but there may not be one, as the problem might be the combination of (the newer) FL and Wine.

I actually tried the previous verson of Wine (0.9.46?). I ran FL7 on it with no glitches, then installed FL8. Seeing it doesn't accept my regcode I upgraded Wine to 0.9.58, but still the same problem. It just won't get out of demo mode (I have the latest FL8 regcode).