[Wine] Re: Dos very old app

Darragh Bailey felix at compsoc.nuigalway.ie
Mon Mar 31 12:42:51 CDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:01:42PM -0500, Lorenzo wrote:
> i think is the 93 version u mentioned.
>
> dosbox said it's a windows application, and the zip file i downloaded contains the executable named WP.EXE
>
> weird [Laughing]

I've done a little digging and it appears that there were 2 versions
released, a DOS version which was the initial release, and then a
version that required Windows 3.1.

Looks like you have the latter one.

I'm fairly certain my version is the early DOS release, so not going to
be able to help much there.

--
Darragh

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."