[Wine] Re: AutoCAD and Wine

GeorgKloss wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 9 13:22:13 CST 2008

Hello,
I finally managed to install version 2008 but cannot get it to run.
When I try to execute it I get error:

> err:module:attach_process_dlls "adlmdll.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
> err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\AutoCAD 2008\\acad.exe" failed, status c0000142

Of course adlmdll.dll is under Program Files/AutoCAD. For the test I tried to rename it and then I had different error about not found dll.
I see someone else had similar error, but I could not find the solution so far.

Hope some can lead me to correct path now.