[Wine] Re: can't config wine

jerlinux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 15 06:48:22 CST 2008

Would this also be the fix for text that appears too large for the screen?  I got past the large config screen by putting the number 96 in the bottom box of the config screen.  That gives me the whole config box but I can't read any of the text.  It appears to be double or triple typed and I can only guess at what it says.

If this is my fix, can you give me just a few more words about:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\X11 Driver]
"ClientSideWithRender"="N"

Place above in text file and it can be inserted into registry by "regedit settings.txt".

Do I just get into a terminal and edit a file called settings.txt?

Thanks.