[Wine] Re: Problems compiling git under OS X

fuori wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 22 07:39:57 CST 2008

Right.. So is it possible to use Xfree or Xorg instead of Apple's version?

I don't really get what $PATH has got to do with the libraries - $PATH contains information on where to find executables, doesn't it..? I will try to remove the libpaths from $DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH, though, and try compiling again, so thanks for the heads-up.

I still won't be able to get RA3 to work, though, as OpenGL doesn't work, right..?

I did try installing wine using MacPorts, as mentioned above, although I do need the devel package as the current stable release won't let me play RA3, will it?