[Wine] Re: PopCap games won't work any longer!!!

Berserkr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 25 10:19:09 CST 2008

I installed Wine 0.9.61 i386 and I am still unable to get any PopCap games to work.  I cannot uninstall & install every version of Wine until I, hopefully, get a version that works.  Is there anyone in this forum who can, from looking at the error information I provided, tell me why I am no longer able to run PopCap games successfully?  I imagine that the person or people who develop Wine frequent this forum often.  Can any of you please tell me why I am not able to play those games any longer?  Pleeeeesssssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!