[Wine] Re: What's the problem with my wine install?

jammanuser wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 25 11:07:08 CST 2008

vitamin wrote:

> Wine doesn't like NTFS or FAT for number of reasons.

YOU say that it doesn't like it, yet need i remind u that u haven't produced any evidence so far to prove it??? we have only ur word that says that Wine doesn't work on that type of file system! no one else has yet verified it other than u!!!

not trying to call u a liar by any means, but i think the point needed to be addressed!! until someone else actually confirms that Wine does [/b]not[b] work on NTFS file system, like ur claiming, then i'm going to take ur statement with a grain of salt, if u understand what i'm saying!!  [Wink]