[Wine] Re: ATI mobilty radeon 9200 & no PixelShader

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 25 13:02:44 CST 2008

A radeon 9000 / geforce 3 / geforce 4 offer pixel shader 1.x on Windows. Both cards also expose this functionality using opengl (e.g. GL_ATI_fragment_shader and GL_NV_register_combiners) but we didn't implement any code for this in Wine. The reason was that at the time we started this code GeforceFX / Radeon 9500 cards were already very common and the code needed for old card worked very differently, so you have to buy a different card.