[Wine] Re: Overriding of .dll libraries

AndriyK wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 25 15:48:55 CST 2008

Thank you for your answers.

I've tried to add the application to AppDB, but it have not appeared yet. Probably I have to wait a bit more or I did something wrong.

I do not know whether it is appropriate to report a bug. I am not sure that it is indeed  BUG or just a result of INCOMPLETENESS of Wine.
In the former case it is supposed to be working but does not work because of a mistake in the code. In this case the developers might be unaware about the issue and reporting the bug would be indeed helpful. In the latter case, the developers are aware about the incompleteness of Wine and reporting the bug would bring nothing.

Another reason: I do not know how to report a bug. Could you give me a link?