[Wine] Re: PopCap games won't work any longer!!!

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 26 13:10:42 CST 2008

Berserkr wrote:
> I recently installed Ubuntu 8.10 and, ever since then, I am not able to play any PopCap games at all whatsoever via Wine.  Everytime I play any PopCap game via Wine, I get the following error message....

At least Peggle Extreme works fine here (not ubuntu). So you have to ask your distro forum what did they broke.
I'll start from completely removing (yes removing not disabling it doesn't work) pulseaudio. Installing latest (yes latest as can be found of manufacturer's website) video drivers, not what comes with ubuntu.