[Wine] Favor - someone to answer calls for help

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Oct 23 07:02:02 CDT 2008

So on the forum registration page we have a link that says 'email here for help'.

But none of the people currently on that list ever respond (myself included,
guilty as charged).

Is there someone who would be willing to help?  The task is mostly talking
people down when they are pissed about the forum captcha, although every
now and then you have to explain who Alexandre is...

A sub task might be to work out recommendations for changes to the captcha
if it seems like there would be a useful change.

Let me know privately if you are willing to help.

Cheers,

Jeremy