[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 31 14:28:14 CDT 2008

Well, as it stands right now, we can keep trying, but I am beginning to get a sinking feeling that as many have suggested, it's going to require a Wine patch.

So, as opposed to waiting, since I myself don't know code.  I'm now in the process of fixing that.  I've just begun reading and learning about C++.  It's going to take a while before I'm anywhere near the ability to contribute to Wine, but I figure the sooner I get started, buckle down, and do it, the sooner Fallout 3 (eventually) will come home to the Penguins.  :)