[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dyzmani9 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 31 17:09:18 CDT 2008

dayosh wrote:
> Well, let's (the three of us) try to align our settings and such, so that at least we're all working on the same page, as it were.  Now, dyzmani9 & keisangi:
>     -What version of Wine are you running?
>     -What sorts of things (mainly wine tricks applications) do you have installed?
>     - Do you have the directx9 libraries cataloged in your winecfg?
>
> Any of these answers, and any others you can think of that might be relevant, might help all of us to establish a "starting point" that we can further build upon.  :)

-Right now 1.1.6, but tried lot of em and its all the same.
-Havent installed any additional applications
-No i dont have anything catalogued

Gotta install XP again (just for gaming), dual boot and get rid of my headache. I just dont see any other option. Dont get me wrong, I would love to get rid of that wincrap once for all and never install it again but what i see Linux aint for gaming. And probably will never be, theres gonna always be new problems, I wish I am wrong though....