[Wine] Re: Petition for PunkBuster Support/Version for WINE in Linux

chourmovs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 17 12:33:37 CDT 2008

If you want to enjoy your stay on GNu/Linux and/or other free system you have to learn one thing
Doing a petition is not the good way because with a program under gnu license like wine, users are developpers.

I was like you few monthes ago and i regreted no one explained me the GNU philosophy, just try to help by doing conformance tests for exemple, manage with some code at your level and overall avoid term like "should", "must" and "marketing" in your mouth

Say "bye bye  windows" to resume  :D

Kind regards