[Wine] Bugzilla Registration fails

JujuLand46 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 28 03:32:05 CDT 2009

I want to add a bug in bugzilla, and I must register before. When I try, my ask seems to be accepted, and I have the message:

To confirm the creation of the user account xxxx.yyyyy at zzzzz.fr (my mail address), use the URL given in the email you will receive. If you take no action in the next 3 days, this request will automatically be canceled.

The problem, is that I never receive this mail. I look directly on the webmail, and I'm sure not to receive it, even in the spambox.

When I try to ask for a new password, the system answers me that this account doesn't exist.

When I mail to wineHQ.org, I receive a mail from wine-bugs-bounces[at]winehq.org where I can read this:

Do not mail wine-bugs directly.  Please post in Bugzilla at
http://bugs.winehq.org/.

How can I make my registring action completed ? I don't know how more to do [Crying or Very sad]

Thanks

A+