[Wine] Re: RosettaStone- built in mic stopped working

charlie090790 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 10 01:24:45 CDT 2009

i dont think thats the problem here. as i said before, the internal mic works in skype under HDA intel as the sound in. it used to work under default as sound in. but the only one which works under default is the external. and it also works in sound recorder,    *but my main problem is that i cant use my internal mic for rosetta stone in wine. rosetta stone only picks up the external mic.i think this has to do with the fact that ubuntu thinks the external is my default. and perhaps rosetta only uses default mics.  wierd thing is that i didn't even install this external mic, its not usb,its one of those with just plug into the 3.5 mm mic input.