[Wine] Re: Sentinal USB dongled program

pj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 5 18:44:19 CST 2009

Hello jorl17,

thanks for posting that info, but I am not sure how it helps. I have wine1.1.31 already installed.

However, I followed your instructions (I had seen some of them before on the git-wine site), and after installing flex and bison  running ./configure I get:

Code:
configure: error: X development files not found. Wine will be built
without X support, which probably isn't what you want. You will need to install
development packages of Xlib/Xfree86 at the very least.
Use the --without-x option if you really want this.

Apparently, looking at ubuntuforums, I could need:

# bison (got it)
# flex (got it)

# gcc
# libc6-dev
# libfontconfig-dev (libfontconfig1-dev)
# libfreetype6-dev
# libgl-dev (libgl1-mesa-dev or xlibmesa-gl-dev)
# libglu-dev (libglu1-mesa-dev or xlibmesa-glu-dev)
# libgphoto2-dev (libgphoto2-2-dev)
# libice-dev
# libjpeg-dev (libjpeg62-dev)
# libldap-dev (libldap2-dev)
# libncurses5-dev
# libpng-dev (libpng12-dev)
# libsm-dev
# libssl-dev
# libusb-dev
# libx11-dev
# libxcomposite-dev
# libxcursor-dev
# libxext-dev
# libxi-dev
# libxinerama-dev
# libxml2-dev
# libxrandr-dev
# libxrender-dev
# libxslt-dev (libxslt1-dev)
# libxt-dev
# libxxf86vm-dev
# make
# x-dev

!!!!

The problem could come from:

Code:
~/wine-git$ git am 0001*.txt 0002*.txt
previous rebase directory /home/paul/wine-git/.git/rebase-apply still exists but mbox given.

Lost here, I'm afraid :?

Does this help?

> ~/wine-git$ git status
> # On branch master
> # Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit.
> #
> nothing to commit (working directory clean)

Any ideas please?

Kind regards