[Wine] CabExtract on Mac OS X

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Thu Dec 17 21:09:59 CST 2009

> I have looked for over 3 days now and I can't find out how to install it using MacPorts... I don't really want to install another port thingy, and I won't lie that this is all VERY new to me. I'm pretty much just muscling my way through it all.

Install it using MacPorts.

$ port info cabextract
cabextract @1.2 (archivers, compression, sysutils)
Variants:             universal

                      called .CAB files, on *nix systems. cabextract supports
                      all special features and all compression formats of
                      Microsoft cabinet files.
Homepage:             http://www.cabextract.org.uk/

Platforms:            darwin
License:              unknown