[Wine] Hi from a Newbi

Woodie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 2 05:48:55 CST 2009

Hi All

I have come to this forum for help.  I am no computer expert, so please be patient with me [Rolling Eyes] .  For the last year I have been struggling with Vista and it's continual crashes.  So now I have made the decision to ditch it and try Ubuntu Linux 8.10.  I had it loaded in a new partition so can keep my Vista until I get Ubuntu up and running fully.  I have had a look at installing Wine.  But to be honest didn't get very far.  Can someone give me idot proof directions please [Question]

Thanks Paul