[Wine] Re: User interface blank

Walt Gee wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 10 01:45:52 CST 2009

Sorry I did not explain myself very well.

The "Wine" user interface has no font labeling. One or two keys have the shaded out engraved english font label but with total lack of functionality.

The first install after inserting Scott Ritchie's key, I tried to bring up e-Sword there was no fonts on the user interface either.

When I tied to access regedit I looked in every place I could think of but the search engine came up with nothing.

I'm afraid that I'm pretty rusty at Linux. Sorry to be acting like such a PIA Newbie.

Walt