[Wine] gdi32.dll error

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 21:26:21 CST 2009

James McKenzie wrote:
> xuinkrbin. wrote:
>> I used the configure and makefile included with the download.
>>
> I'd hate to sound stupid, but I've worked with Darwine and it modifies
> several files before running the install as well as running the
> configure/make and make install commands.
>
> Did you do the following:
>
> ./configure

Got as far as this and then I ran into several problems.

I did a self-update on Fink and then upgraded several Fink packages.

I also followed the advise of another here and am running the configure
program pointing to the /sw/include and /sw/lib directories for
additional packages.

Work continues on this as I attempt to resolve the last few undiscovered
packages.

James McKenzie