[Wine] Re: NWN2 Unable to Detect 3D error.

Brackenn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 25 21:36:34 CST 2009

Hi. Clueless Beginner here.
I went to the web page http://www.winehq.org/download/deb and stepped through the process of upgrading to 1.1.13. I tried to remove and reinstall NWN2, I don't think I could totally get it un-installed. but. I reinstalled it, it brings up the main menu, but still won't run. It just shuts off, no complaint about the graphics. How do I get a terminal output? I can open the terminal but don't know how start in from the command line.