[Wine] Network play in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

Christoph Korn c_korn at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 17:13:53 CST 2009

Yes, somehow this topic has been split.
My original message is here:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2009-January/047813.html
I use the (modified, I think) dll from the link [1].
I just need to figure out how the clients can see each other in the
ingame lobby.
Thunderbird has figuered it out by using IPX and starting wine as
root. But that seems more complicated than just using a modified dll.

Thanks for your answers, btw!

Best regards
Christoph Korn

[1] http://www.understorm.net/cnc/lan/ts_ra2_lanpatch_1_00.zip