[Wine] Skichallenge09

pider wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 29 06:28:54 CST 2009

:D
I have installed Skichallenge09, and I start the update og configurations, but I am not able to play the game. When I try to play the game it stops.
This is what I found on Wine HQ:

Code:
What works
Virtually everything. Played the game in training as well as in qualification mode. Video-Settings for OpenGL in use, Direct 3D not tested and expected to fail quite miserably.

What does not

Most probably Direct3D Video Settings.

 DDE-Support of the game seems crippled. Installing original win32-libraries should solve it. Internet-Connection over the gecko module doesn't work well as well. Can also be solved. I will post a complete howto for this process later when I resolved some timing issues.

What was not tested
Race (but no additional problems expected there, same mode as qualify)

Additional Comments

Requires special installation process.

 This is what I get when I open the game with the console:

Code:
per at per-pc:~/.wine/drive_c/Games/Ski Challenge 2009 (NRK)$ wine Updater.exe
set versionhash sc09.9.NRK_MAINfixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 32 vertex samplers and 32 total samplers
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8) > combined_samplers
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f144,0x00000000), stub!

I can not figure out how to install this game :

Code:
Requires special installation process.

What should I do ?