[Wine] Powerbullet - Flash Animation Creation Programme

joopie18 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 7 06:41:38 CDT 2009

Hi chaps,

I could not find powerbullet in the application database. It is a wysiwyg windows flash programme that can be found here:

http://www.powerbullet.com/download.php

It seemed to install fairly correctly using wine, but then when I actually try and run the programme it gives the following error:

> Access violation at 0x012D675C (tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated

Does anyone have an idea on the course of action to take in order to solve this problem. Would be grateful.

Greetings,

PS: Jaunty, x386[/quote][/i]