[Wine] Wine and Crossover

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:47:24 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Beartooth<beartooth at comcast.net> wrote:
>        I don't know of any reason any more not to prefer OpenOffice over
> M$ products under an emulator, but there may be some; and of course all
> major sources offer software meant for a whole range of office uses,
> especially in business offices -- that is CXO's main thrust, though they
> also offer a lot more.

Perhaps because OpenOffice is a free (beer & libre) project, whereas
Microsoft Office isn't. If you don't need the bloat/extra features of
Microsoft Office, then why give Microsoft money for something you
don't need.

Shop with your wallet, and don't support products just because they're
popular. Support them because you like/prefer them.

--
-Austin