[Wine] Unreal Tournament 3 Mouse Bug

Wormboy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 3 16:31:24 CDT 2009

Yeah, can't wait for the native client and anyway it was Steam free weekend so I went ahead and downloaded Unreal Tournament 3, the game runs immaculately and performs surprisingly well on my rather low-end 8400gs, but one problem: I can't aim.
The mouse works fine in the menus but during actual play im unable to aim,the mouse can move but only slightly, I put mouse sensitivity up to maximum but this didnt help.
I entered the MouseWarpOverride=force registry key as said on the appdatabase entrybut that didn't do anything, neither did using native dinput.dll.
I've searched at great length for a solution and can't find one, any help would be greatly appreciated.