[Wine] WoW Performance - Degrades over Time

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Wed Mar 11 21:00:01 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 07:44 -0500, Nom wrote:
> If only it where that simple :(
> OpenGL version string: 3.0.0 NVIDIA 180.29

There are posts at NVidia's Linux forums about this as well, including
ones letting them know that the 180.x drivers did not fix the problem.
The posts don't make it clear if it is all caused by a driver problem or
if part of it could be in Wine as well, might be worth keeping on eye on
that forum as well as this one in case something useful gets posted.

I have the same problem in Fedora 10 (x86_64), turning my video settings
way down buys enough time for a raid before it gets too bad.