[Wine] Re: wine + wow cursor lag

tparker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 17 18:42:53 CDT 2009

Have you checked out this page? :
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14154

The section about this says:

Mouse cursor slow
Try running the game in Windowed mode, but do note that the jerky mouse is due to failure of Blizzard not implimenting the Hardware Cursor, so it will not be perfectly smooth, but at least it wont delay.

There is a setting in game to reduce input lag that can sometimes help, and I have heard of people using the game setting for the mouse speed and bumping that way up to try an compensate a bit for the lag. I do not know if either would help but if you haven't tried them it might be worth it.

That same page also have several ideas to try for increasing fps and getting better game play overall.