[Wine] User needs boson netsim

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 10:57:50 CST 2009

blocket wrote:
> Hello...  Any chance some dev time has been put to ensuring Boson NetSim products work properly with Wine?
>
> A demo version can be downloaded for testing and dev from: www.boson.com.
>
> It seems I'm probably out of luck as my test is next week and I was pretty sure wine would work based on a quality source saying it would; obviously they were wrong in this case.

Wine is an Open Source Project and developers set priorities on what is
fixed by what they can fix.

But, this opens the path to a question:  Did you file bug reports for
what did and did not work for you with NetSim?

Be aware, that I could dedicate work time to finding what does not work
for me, but since I'm on a Mac and not using Linux, my reports may have
no bearing on what will and will not work for you.

James McKenzie