[Wine] What is the difference does the .07 mean?

vallesrobertson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 13 17:13:04 CDT 2009

Hello, I am trying to get a program to work on my Ubuntu system. It is a Windows program, but the company that makes it released a version for Mac; and what they did was use Wine to run their program on mac. I don't have mac, I have linux (ubuntu) but on source forge I found the source for Wine 0.9.58 - but not - are theres the same thing, only one being for linux and the other for mac? Or is the wine for linux as well, and different from the wine 0.9.58? Thanks for your help