[Wine] Re: Updating to Wine 1.1.32

aeyan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 31 04:22:23 CDT 2009

Okay, thanks a lot ^^

I downloaded the 1.1.32 deb file, as I had the "default" wine repositories:

Code:
wget -q http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/387EE263.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add -

I used that deb with the KPackageKit, so installed it, and now I have 1.1.32.

Thanks a lot ^^, just I have to download the deb files if possible, and if not... euh... I'll searh for a solution xd

By the way, I got all my repositories updated, I know I have to do that, but don't know what it does (technically, obviously it updates something >.<). Now I know, thx =D

Tons of thanks,
                                   Aeyan