[Wine] Re: Pulseaudio

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 27 05:38:14 CDT 2009

Meh, I'm not sure how it is done nowadays, but wouldn't it be easier to just have a base abstract class which defined pure virtual functions with all the methods that Wine needed- Then each one of the individual sound drivers could inherit from that class and wine could use a simple polymorphic approach. This is how I've always imagined things like those to be made.

But, then again, I understand it might be much more complex than that...and that Wine may be alergic to C++.

Cheers,

Jorl17