[Wine] uninstall problem

proevofanatik wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 28 01:28:46 CDT 2009

i had wine 1.1.29 installed then tried to uninstall to try out 1.1.30. i couldnt get 1.1.30 installed so i gave up and put 1.1.29 back on. but some of my windows applications crash now. heres what i did to uninstall 1.1.29.

i have kubuntu 9.04 so i went into package mananger and uninstalled it from there and then went into my home folder and deleted .wine folder.

then i reinstalled wine. now when i try and play football manager 2009 it crashes at random times. can someone tell mee the correct procedure to totally take wine off and wine tricks so i can reinstall them both please?

thanks