[Wine] Neverwinter Nights 2 and bloom

thorin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 14 09:21:43 CDT 2010

Hello,

The issue I'm having is that when I have bloom enabled in nwn2 plus environmental effects like rain, the screen goes a really bright white, washing everything out. I've played with all kinds of registry and game settings, but nothing even slightly affects this except disabling bloom, which I'd rather not do. Even in this case, the screen is still a bit bright.

Registry settings are as follows
UseGLSL=disabled (better performance)
DirectRenderingMode=opengl (hoping for better performance with this too)
OffscreenRenderingMode=fbo

I'm running Ubuntu 9.10, plus an nvidia gtx 260 and an amd 6000+ cpu.

Any ideas would be fantastic, since this has been affecting me ever since I bought this game.