[Wine] Re: PolarProTrainer

finnipinni wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 6 05:58:00 CDT 2010

Hi James.
Tanks for reply.
It's been a hvile - I have no knowledge of this and lost interest in the matter.
Now using Ubuntu 10.04 and allways latest Wine, but does not work.
For others :
Problem 1.
IRDA protocoll must be working. First install in Ubuntu, so in Wine - I've heard ?
The miniCD PolarIRDA (SigmaTel) contains Linux drivers, but I do not know howto.....
On Mac it has to be on BootCamp i belive ?

Problem 2.
Polar PPT5 contains an updaterprogram accessable from "help-button".
Also some url-links are, but none are working.
I belive InternetExplorer are necessary to access the internet ?