[Wine] Re: Can I run program that needs to open a port?

JavaRat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 8 10:47:58 CDT 2010

My friend can confirm that it works under windows XP just a moment ago.
I guess I will have to try figure out what port the program is trying to connect to as my next step?

I don't see that this could be a wine-related issue if it is Ubuntu that is "blocking" the port requests.
Sorry for posting it here however it might be useful to some user less experienced such as me as there must be people with similar problems.

/JavaRat