[Wine] Re: Game that worked in .24 doesn't in .25 and .26

L1ttl3J1m wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 15 00:09:14 CDT 2010

[quote="L1ttl3J1m"]It's happening again but further along in the game.[/quote]

It only happened once - Trying to make it happen again now.

Actually,  :oops: my IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan errors are at the very beginning of the game, but not when the symptom I'm having happens. Sorry, it's probably not all that related then. Although bypassing the wbemproxy.dll does reduce the problem I'm having to a random intermittent bug.