[Wine] Wine 1.2 UBUNTU 10.04.1 Sound lost in an interrupt

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 27 14:56:10 CDT 2010

I can only vouch for one program, but this is reproducible.

Running SimCity4 occasionally when an interrupt occurs, sometimes as little as an extra mouse click and always on a context switch, the sound from the program is lost and does not recover.

The log for this is over 1400 lines, so I stuck it on my web site.  Here is the URL.

If you think this is worth a bug report, I'll go fight with Bugzilla, but I would rather not.