[Wine] Graphics and Version questions

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 11:24:02 CST 2010

debiantr <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Dec 10, 2010 10:19 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  Re: Graphics and Version questions
>

>dimesio wrote:
>>
>> debiantr wrote:
>> > I have two questions. I am using Wine v1.1.42, which is downloaded from your debian repo. it says, v1.1.42 but you claim 1.2.2 is out, on your homepage. That confused me a bit :)
>> >

>> http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=10426
>> http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=10467
>

>Ok thanks, I actually guessed it but a confirmation is always better :), i will upgrade my wine via compiling. the picture
>with right graphics is on wine 1.1.42 may be that the problem? or is there manual configuration smt like anti-aliasing for
>fonts?

You might want to look through the forum threads.  There is an effort to revive Debian downloads and there is a test download available that needs to be evaluated and feedback provided.  If you can provide such, plese do.

Anti-aliasing is enabled for some fonts but not others.  I have not looked at your picture, so I cannot comment, yet.

James McKenzie