[Wine] Re: AutoCAD 2004 crashes using Ubuntu 9.10 and Wine 1.1.33

King84 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 5 13:39:05 CST 2010

I clicked on Send by hazard, I thought I could edit my posts.
Anyway, download finished, it's installing wine1.2 (which I didn't want! Why can't I install wine 1.1.35?!?) and now it's finished. I'm done with wine.
I follow this guide, too: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2459
so now I am downloading/installing winetricks by writing in terminal

Code:
 wget http://www.kegel.com/wine/winetricks

Done.
Now I'm doing this:

Code:
sh winetricks corefonts gdiplus gecko tahoma

It took a bit, now it's done. I had too click on a "Ok" window that said everything was alright.
Then it says:
   4. navigate to your AutoCAD 2004 CD and run

Code:
wine setup.exe

Ok, let's do it. Installation window starts. NICE!
Registering:
I uninstalled my wine.
I'm installing wine-1.1.5 and -dev for hardy heron deb package, found here in the site.
It's nearly 8MB so it's taking a while. In the meanwhile I managed myself to download "shwapi.dll" but it's only 36KB big, while it said to must be 462.5KB. Ok found another good file. Done!
Double click on the first .deb file. Done all two.
Now this:

Code:
 sh winetricks gecko

All done, no errors.