[Wine] Re: D3D Registry Entries Not Working

node357 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 22 12:36:43 CST 2010

Hi vitamin. I'm no expert on shaders, but I do remember, I used to use UseGLSL=disabled to make certain games run a lot smoother. Best example was Team Fortress 2. When I used it, everything looked kind of flat and drab, but the frame rate almost doubled. That doesn't happen anymore. The graphics are the same no matter what I do, and the game hitches up badly. I just want to make it work like it used to...