[Wine] winetricks jet40 failed reason 2?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 20:31:11 CDT 2010

A Nonny Moose wrote:
> Well, the error lines disappeared, but the app still says that the engine is missing.  For reference, here is the new console output:
>
> fixme:ole:OleLoadPictureEx (0xba0e4c,18726,0,{7bf80980-bf32-101a-8bbb-00aa00300cab},x=0,y=0,f=0,0x32fa70), partially implemented.

These are related to the display of Pictures, like introductory JPGs and
the such (I get a few pages of these when running e-Sword which has an
initial display of an about dialog on a JPG image.)

These do NOT affect the ability to run programs, to my knowledge and
certainly do not have anything to do with the ability to run programs
that access databases (including the pseudo-database called Access, it
has limitations, which real RDBMS systems do not.)

However,  dimensio recommended installing mdac25, can you try mdac28?
That is the version I used to run the program I had issues with.

James McKenzie